Here’s how it works:
1. Receive a RealSure Cash Offer from a RealSure that I will present to you during our listing appointment.
2. Enroll in RealSure Sell to start your 45-Day Cash Offer Acceptance Period.
3. Let me do what I do best—market your home and work to beat the Cash Offer:
a. Did you get a higher offer from another buyer? Great! Take it, we want you to get the best
price you can.
b. Want to accept the Cash Offer? The Cash Offer is there when you need it. You can accept
the Cash Offer at any time during your Acceptance Period.
4. If, after 45 days you want to continue marketing your home, you may. There is no obligation
to accept the Cash Offer, but as a reminder, your Cash Offer will then expire.
5. If you do accept the Cash Offer, RealSure’s flexible closing options lets you choose a date that
is convenient for you. Select a closing date any time between 20 and 45 days after acceptance.
Take a look at the video for a simple explanation of the process.
With RealSure Sell, you’re just a few simple steps away from selling your home with control,
certainty and flexibility like never before.
Available in select markets only. Property must qualify for RealSureSM program, including meeting certain property type, condition, and title related requirements.
Execution of program documents is required. Cash offers may be contingent upon property inspection. Program is not affiliated with any real estate professional. This is an
advertisement and is not an offer to purchase your home. See realsure.com/how-it-works for terms and conditions. ©2020 Home Partners Resources LLC. All rights
reserved. REALSURE, the RealSure logo and SELL. BUY. EXHALE. are service marks of Home Partners Resources LLC. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21,
Coldwell Banker, Corcoran, and ERA and all related logos are service marks owned or licensed by Realogy Services Group LLC or its affiliated companies. Home Partners
Resources LLC, Realogy Services Group LLC, and their respective affiliates, fully support the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act.